Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Jaden

Jaden just turned 4 in sept. and he sometimes checks the tags on his clothes and if they are a 3T well then he just won't wear it! Because he is 4 now. He loves to dress up and pretend. Anytime we get a costume out, he runs in his room to get his and he'll say..."Look mom, batman is in yours house" or his famous saying, "I am a knight in shining armor". That all stemmed from seeing a Knight transportation diesel truck and wanting to know what the picture on the side was. He has loved it ever since...
Jaden rarely lets me dress him in what I want him to wear, but this time was one of those rare moments so I took advantage of it! (I love little kids in a cute hat!)
This is a famous face he pulls all the time. Karlee is our neighbor and Jaden asks almost everyday to play.
I love his baby blues! What more can I say! oh, the blue face- yea that is from a lick a stick! ha ha
A sword, a gun, a car, a guy...
I love this little guy!

6 comments:

angie said...

He is ALL BOY!!! So cute!! I love love the outfit.

Jessica Tuckett said...

knight in shining armor! prettiest eyes invented. i like cody's pirate outfit too.. looks sweet.

Kristi Amasio said...

Hey Danielle. I got your blog from Jessica's blog. Fun times. Your kids are so freakin cute and hello can Jaden look anymore like Cody? It's crazy! Tell Mindy to get bloggin!

Shirlene said...

Those eyes are to die for!!!!!! what a beautiful child! Love Shirlene

The Bronson Bunch said...

He is the cutest kid! We love having him over to play!! I tagged you! Check out my blog!

Jen K. said...

I can't believe how much Jaden looks like Cody! Cute kids Danielle!