Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jaden!

Jaden turned 4! He said to me "I don't want to be 4, I still want to be 3!" I said he didn't have to do anything differently. He said "ok mom that's good!" I don't know what he thought he'd have to do! He had a fun bday week though and had a family costume party! Thanks to all that came! (missed you Court and Jess)
Papa was "Captain hook and used the blender hook for his arm thing! It was funny and classic!
Jaden really loved his cousin Isaacs guns and they gave him one for his bday- he slept with it the other night! silly boy!
Here is me and Ashli girl. She looked sooo cute in her batgirl costume- I love it
Here is Mindy and Ashli. Sometimes Ashli will be sweet with her. other times....
I am sad about the warm weather going bye bye. The kids will often have a picnic on the porch. Here is a great friend and neighbor Karlee who is Jadens age!
Me and my friend Jessica at the elephant parade
Ang, Aves (a little sassy!) and me
Courtney sent this in the mail and he was so excited! This sword is huge and he kept trying to fit it in his shorts, I was laughing my butt off!
I love Halloween! Did I mention that already?!

4 comments:

Jen K. said...

Looks like a fun party! We need to get together again. How is Katie's baby? She is so darn scared! Poor girl has had all three boys this way.

The Bronson Bunch said...

So cute! I loved the GINORMOUS sword that Jaden brought over the other day! He was so cute with it! Happy Birthday Dude!

angie said...

I LOVE LOVE that you had a costume party. You are such a fun mommy. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Patrea said...

hi danielle, i just started a blog! http://memoirsofthehansens.blogspot.com/