Monday, October 13, 2008

all ashli

Cody's mom Concha adopted a cute stray cat to kill the mice at her house in Redmond. The poor kitty ended up being pregnant and had 6 kittens! So long story short she brought them all to slc to give to a no kill shelter! Ashli was in love with the kittens and mauled them all. She was downstairs all day with them so it was kind of sad they had to leave. (But not sad enough for me to keep one and have animals...) Ashli is the queen of 2 minute messes...Anyone with kids knows this is really easy to do. She did this while I was just getting dressed one day. Dragged the chair over, climbed up and filled the sink with all the soap and water. It was flowing over onto the floor! AAGGHH Of course I had to take her pic because I thought "Unbelievable!"
Me and Ang decided to make the girls twinner costumes for Halloween and I just love how they turned out!
Ashli wants to go to preschool like Jaden so we got her a backpack for when she is old enough. She loves it. This is my favorite rock- I love the colors. And the mums are so cool!

I love going to gardner village in October. Ashli liked the pony ride, but was a little nervous!

4 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Cute pic's! I can't believe Ashli made a mess in the sink!! Too smart! I loved the dress she had on yesterday at church! WAY CUTE!

angie said...

SHe is a cutie, that's for sure. I am getting SO EXCITED to go to thriller!!

Jessica Tuckett said...

What a little fart. Its funny when she pulls the chair over. I love her ladybug costume! It turned out way mucho cute!

Patrea said...

Her costume is so cute!! I'm excited to see you guys on Saturday.