Wednesday, April 2, 2008

all I think about






If you all haven't heard I am getting a hysterectomy this tuesday (for severe unrepairable uterine prolapse- that means no more kidlets for me...) so I have been just thinking about surgery and not updating my blog. Then I am getting a hernia repaired in July so I have been doing my research. Anybody know a good plastic surgeon to fix my stomach? So that is the update for my life right now. I just can't wait to be done with it all. Then I can finally exercise and jump and run without my uterus falling out! yea! Next year at this time I will be a new person. I can't wait to get back into shape. Has anyone done total health and fitness. I am interested in that.

Cody had a birthday in Jan and mine was in Feb so we are both 29 yrs old. Jaden learned to ride his bike and a skateboard in 30 seconds because he could zoom around on his razor scooter. Now I just have to get Ashli learning to ride. That is the key to learning how to ride a bike! It is awesome. He is 3! I am a proud/shocked momma! It is so fun to watch the kids grow up. I will keep trying to update how the surgeries go and all that jazz. It should be interesting. I will be in the new hospital. Wish me luck and see you all in a month!
p.s. hanging out with Angie was sooo fun. I laughed and laughed. Love that girl!
Danielle


6 comments:

Mel said...

I didn't know you had so many health problems! I wish you the very best of luck with your surgeries. It doesn't sound like much fun.

Can I take your kids for a day post-surgery? You'll need some serious time to recover. Email me at melodyriches at gmail dot com.

Em said...

Dr. Charles Pledger. He is AMAZING!! Seriously, I would personally trust him with anything...and someday for me he will fix EVERYTHING!!! Hehe.

Meredith & Company said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. Sorry to hear about your surgeries--that sucks! Good luck with everything.

Emilee said...

What a heavy thought to pre-occupy your mind! Good luck on Tuesday, and by this time next week it will all be over! I'm so impressed that Jaden is riding a bike already- go you!

Angie said...

Good luck with everything!! It sounds like you've had a rough couple of months. I hope everything goes better after surgery. You've got two beautiful kids!!!

angie said...

I love you too Dani, you will ALWAYS be my BESTEST friend. That was so much fun hangin out.

GOOD LUCK tomorrow w/ the surgery, I will be thinking about you. Sorry I couldn't make it to french braid your hair.