Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I work with this lady!!

You may have seen this on the news. This is Deb. I worked with her and she was murdered this weekend! I just can't believe it! she was such a nice lady! I feel so sick about this. Anyway here is a piece of the article. It is on KSL news if you want to read more about it.
It was a grisly find at the 76 Inn in Branson, MO. Fifty-year-old Deborah Jones' body was found stuffed in a storage container in her car at a Branson motel. Her ex-boyfriend and a West Valley woman were inside that motel. Tonight they are awaiting extradition to Utah.

4 comments:

Mel said...

It's so sad! I can only imagine the mood around your work today.

Angie said...

Wow, that's creepy. She looks like she was a nice gal.

angie said...

That really is SO SAD!!!

Bethany said...

Yes, I heard all about it. The news story here in town was RIDICULOUS!!!! I'm not going to explain details (especially since some of them I can't remember anymore) but the investigators sounded like a bunch of idiots that really didn't care about what happened. Cameron and I were pretty appalled, I was very upset. The lady who worked at the hotel seemed more interested in being on TV than what happened. People really irritate me sometimes. You'll have to let me know what happens in Utah. They never did say what they were doing in Branson. I'm so sorry.