Wednesday, May 13, 2009

mothers week

somehow these pics are out of order. oh well. Jaden is in preschool- it's so cute and I still can't believe it some days!
Anyway here is our conversation: I just picked him up from school and am driving home...
(me)Ashli, please get in your carseat, if that policeman pulls us over, mommy is in big trouble
(Ash) And you will die? And uh-I will go to another persons house to live?
(me) just get your buckles on- jaden please don't tease your sister!
(jaden) but mom I made you something...
and he gives me this little book that he colored in school and I open it up and instantly start crying and have to pull over the car because I can't see now and safely drive ha ha


(jaden) looking at me funny says, mom are you sad?
(me) no buddy, I am happy, sometimes moms cry when they are happy! thank you so much
(jaden) I love you mom...
(Ashli) love ya
Isn't it nice to get a reminder once in a while... the whole reason I am a mom...the simple things in life...and to cry over a beautiful paper booklet?


Ashli's drawing for me



Jaden's drawing for me.
They were fighting over the markers while coloring- but who cares right?
I love being their mom!



5 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is so sweet! I love that I'm not the only crier around here! Oh, and if you die Ashli can live here! That is so funny!

angie said...

I LOVED that! I was totally crying too. You are such a good mommy!! Love you!!

courtneybrooke73 said...

oh so tender. my eyes got all watery. jaden is so tender ahh hahaha ashli and i will have to go to another persons house to live..shes so silly. love you

Shirlene said...

That is adorable! My eyes were filled with tears! You have beautiful kids!

LYDIA said...

:) That was a cute story