Tuesday, May 5, 2009

finally warm!

see these pots? Next week they are getting flowers! I can't wait!

I love seeing the blossoms on the trees! It makes me happy. I went to womens conference in Provo, with cody's sisters and mom and had a blast. I hope this is a long lasting tradition. It makes you want to be a better person. Did anyone else go?

skating at classic fun center on a tuesday ($2 tuesdays) so fun. Courtney- miss your face!



Another one of those rare moments- They aren't killing each other! horray!



Here is Ashli and I playing! Nice chin in this pic eh? haha




7 comments:

angie said...

YAY!!! I love looking at your pics. SO FUN!! We need to hang out soon, I miss ya!!

Mel said...

Personal Jungle Gym....my favorite part of motherhood!

The Bronson Bunch said...

I'm so excited to get some plants in too! Glad you had fun at the conference!

courtneybrooke73 said...

as if ashli and jaden could get more cute...
i love love love love love her green jump suit. love love love love it. that much i love it. codys poor legs havent ever seen the light of day. ahh i am in love with your house, i always forget how freaking awesome it is. ohhh i want to see all the plantalooons. haha reminds me how jaden says pantalooones but like spanish you know what i mean.
oh want to go swimming tomorrow? i love that. listened to your super sad message you left me that one day..so sad :( boo sauce!
see you soon xoxo
i love new posts! i look religiously at this hehe

Nancy K said...

It was fun to run into you at Woman's COnference!

Bethany said...

Would you like to see my chin??? I'll take yours any day. :) Your little ones are so cute laying on the couch like that. You'll have to post pictures of your flower pots. They look like they'll be AMAZING!!!!

Jen K. said...

I was at Womens Conference too! I wish I would have seen you, what classes did you go to?

Where did you get those pots? Mine all broke last year, so I am having pot planting withdrawls right now.

We should get together soon!