Wednesday, November 19, 2008

where is the snow?

I am not complaining about the weather because I need to finish cutting back the perennials and clear the mini weeds that are still trying to come up. So maybe this is the only snow we get. The kids wanted to go outside at 0700 and of course that means mom has to go out too ya know (With little ones and no fence). It was fun though. We pulled out polar express and warm soup for lunch.
I explained to J about not eating yellow snow and why...

I realized Ashli needs new snow pants and gloves that aren't fleece


Everyone is starting to put up christmas lights and it just feels weird with such nice weather. That probably means I ought to hurry up and get it done too before the weather matches. We went to st. george to see Niki and her family. I took my camera in my purse and left my purse home so lot of good that did (Ang ha ha). Anyway it is not even jacket weather there and it feels weird too.



I finally had to drag them inside after they tramped all over the neighbors "new" snow. Sorry Jess! Didn't you all like to be the first one to walk through new snow? I did! So I was saying "GET OUT OF THEIR YARD!" well here is to more snowy days ahead and Happy Thanksgiving!



3 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is so funny! I am the same way about new snow too! I would've yelled at my kids! That is awesome!

Patrea said...

I love ashli's hat! Your family is soooo cute!

courtneybrooke73 said...

ah my favorite people ever