Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloweeeeenn

Oh I love October! There are so many fun things to do and you get to be someone else! This was Shaun and Patrea's murder mystery they have every year. It was tons of fun! Everyone had great costumes this year.
We went to a dinner murder mystery with shaun and patrea earlier in the month. It was a masquerade ball! I love getting dressed up! Lucky for me Cody just goes along with whatever I dress him in. One year he was a bug catcher and he still wore it! I love him! It makes it fun!


Thriller! This was our second year going- that little boy scared the breath right out of me! It was a fun night without the kids- yea


Ang and me (I know these are Angies pics but my camera was dead so she took all the pics and I wanted them too!)


These were the dancers outside. They were creepy!


Cody and me ready for the ball!


Jaden's batman costume with his "batman boots" He's so cute!


Me and the kids at Cody's work for trick or treating. What great weather this year!


Complete with fangs and all. These were fun costumes!
I can't wait until next October!









7 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Love the costumes! Ooh la la Danielle on the masquerade costume!!! Love it!

Jen K. said...

How fun! All we did was trick or treat! Eric wore a mullet with tatoo sleeves and I wore my girls hula outfits (we had no plans of dressing up, but our kids were in shock that we wern't so that what we came up with at the last minute)Unfortunatly for me a girls size small coconut shells fit perfectly! Did you rent or make your costumes?

Em said...

Too much fun!!!

Jeff said...

Long time no chat! I'm so glad that the family is doing well! JPugh

Jessica Tuckett said...

Oh i want to see the halloween party pic big! It looks like some people didn't even really dress up. LAMO. Love you!

Bethany said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! I love to dress up too but you take the cake with your costumes. They're amazing. I really wish I lived in Utah. I may have had to invite myself to go to Thriller with you. I miss you girls. Your kids are darling.

LYDIA said...

You guys had fabulous costumes! How was Thriller? I have not seen it in a few years.