Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas cheer

Before I had kids I didn't even own a Christmas tree- I didn't want the hassle for just me. Now that we have little ones I love it! So I am making up for lost time!



This elf is so cute, he is up clear by the ceiling so you can't really see him. Jaden was trying to ride that sled before I got it up. Hurry before it breaks. I had Cody climbing walls to set up the display just so. He always has to put up my stuff- love him to death! He just smiles at me and says "ok kissy girl". :o)


This nativity set is awesome. It is a little cramped up here but I love it. Cody warned me that the kids would bug it and try to play with all the pieces. I wanted to try anyway- needless to say, after a battle everyday- I put in away. Until next year...boooo


I don't have my fireplace downstairs yet because we don't have anything finished down there, but I liked this idea.


Festive lighting just sets the mood. My version of mistletoe- mistleball. kissy kiss

We went to Gardner Village with the kids- how darling all the elves are and a ride with Mrs. Claus followed by hot chocolate and soup in the bakery made the night. It was freezing so it wasn't a long extravaganza, but long enough! Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Emilee said...

Your Christmas decorations are beautiful!! (And your house, too of course.)

Bethany said...

Wow, Good job Dani!! I want to come to your house and see it all. You need to teach me how to do all that stuff, I have ZERO creativity!!!

angie said...

Looks AWESOME!!!!!

Nicole said...

Your house is always decorated so beautifully. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. I miss being neighbors!

Mel said...

The decor is gorgeous!!! I'd give a tour of the house here, but we're living with Todd's folks and I can't take credit for any of it. I did, however, pick out the red for the front door. I'll see if I can find the chip and then I'll let you know the name of it.

Em said...

you are a Christmas over-acheiver!