Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wheeler Farm adventure

Of course all boys love the wheeler farm tractors, he would look up for a milisecond so I could take his picture! We went on the tractor ride- Jaden loved it and so did I! When you have kids you get to redo fun childhood memories! It's great!

Ashli had a cheese stick I gave her for a snack and this goose came and took it out of her hand, she was stunned and then started to cry, it was so funny! I took the picture and then rescued her...I didn't realize they were that aggressive...well I just forgot! lol



Here we are at wheeler farm! The kids love to go and hate to leave (especially Jaden!)
Ashli enjoying the hard corn display! ha ha I love her jacket, it has soft fur inside- I want one...
p.s. I have Heather to thank for the fabulous new look- She is so awesome!


3 comments:

angie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Thanks for going to Tai Pan with me!!! I can't wait to decorate my house for christmas.

Bethany said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO DANG CUTE!!!!! I'm excited to see them again. I'll be there in a month, we should go play!!!

Bethany said...

I tagged you, check out my blog for details!!!