Tuesday, August 17, 2010

catch up

Jaden and his cousin Sam batman forever! Jaden gets in his own little world frequently and plays guys! He will cha, ha, make sword sounds and bombs blowing up sounds all the time! These two can play guys more hours! It is so funny!
Jaden and Ashli at salt air before the stinky season. There is a hot air balloon festival there over labor day this year that looks cool. We are going to check it out. And we are going to try floating in it if it seems clean enough just to say we have. ha ha Let ya know how that goes!

Also at the salt flats.


My niece Bryn and me shared our birthday party this year. She's so cute! also my mom and Jaden is in the pic




cody, Terry, Ashli and Jaden at my house




My dad and Ashli.
Ashli has been refering to a sister (and no I am not pregnant and can't ever be again anyway- hysterectomy and all...) who died, She talks about this quite a bit- just an interesting tidbit.
She says funny things like when I ask "ashli have you made your bed? she will say I already did that last year!" lol its last year for everything. "I can do that ever I want!" Also if I start saying "I'm only gonna..." She will start singing "I'm only gonna break break and break break yours heart! I love her songs! Ashli loves coloring and puzzles.


I asked Jaden to go get ready for church and this is what he came back wearing! So cute I wanted to just let him wear it! ha ha. He pretends that saw is a gun. Everything is some kind of a weapon to this kiddo!



Me at home! I like to frame the kids drawings and activities and change them out all the time. I love it. I need to get the frames that open up while hanging on the wall from Pottery barn. They are the bomb!






No comments: