Monday, December 22, 2008

christmas misc

The kids and their new Christmas jammies- I have to admit I am a new jammie girl. I always get them new ones so of course they have to have some for the season! soft and cozy
Jaden by his Christmas tree in his new jammies!

Here is me and Nicole at our ballet performance! We laughed so much in these costumes- yea we are forest trees. We just stood there and didn't move for a reindeer dance. We were maids for the other part. I was a little elf and a fairy when I was little so it was fun to see all the kids dancing


Here we are in Heber going to the polar express. The kids had fun. Cody thought it was some kind of punishment and was expecting the ride to be just like the movie- He got train sick a little and the kids were irritable. So that was a one time experience for us. Next time we will try the tube n' train.



Merry Christmas!




6 comments:

Patrea said...

Your kids are just so squeezable in their jammies! How cute. We've got to come see you next time you perform. Be sure to let us know when it will be, k? Too bad the Polar Express wasn't that great, but cute pics!

LYDIA said...

You look nice as a forest tree. I hope you stood REALLY still.

Jessica Tuckett said...

I love the new jammies! So cuteness. I laughed out loud at your tree outfits. HAHAHA I wish I could have come to watch, but I have been a busy girl! I love you! See you Christmas Day!

courtneybrooke73 said...

i love the tree outfits ahaha!
cute jammies, they look uber cozy.
see you soon!
love you

courtneybrooke73 said...

oh sad. i miss. :(
i forgot to tell you, when i came over yesterday and went and talked to jaden while he was in the bath he goes " i though i wasnt going to see you for a long time, but now your at my house" still makes me so sad.
love you, miss you.
xoxo

courtneybrooke73 said...

ahahahahahahahahaha
that is me laughing out loud
remembering cody's rendition of the polar express, oh my gosh
soo so so so funny