Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ballet under the stars! ha ha

I took ballet for a month and a half. Talk about a killer workout. You should see the director who is 41 yrs old. She is all muscle. Now I just need to eat perfect and wala. Anyway I wanted to take at the Ballet Center for exercise. It was so much fun. This is Lindsay who used to be in center class. (Bethany will remember her)
We laughed when we found out they actually had the adult class perform- We are doing WHAT? But at the end of the dance we were sad that it is over.
We are quite the group! Here is my class. If anyone wants to join me I am starting again in the fall after my surgery! Who wants to see my surgery journey?

Here is my teacher Lusiano. He is a killer ballroom dancer that took several first place for the U of U. He also made it to Las Vegas in so you think you can dance. Too bad we can't all be like him with mad skills! Oh well. It is so much fun!

7 comments:

Angie said...

I think it looks like fun. Maybe I should got take a dance class. I'm trying to get some hobbies back.

The Bronson Bunch said...

How can you concentrate in class with a teacher that good looking??
I would be a mess! You look very sexy in your costume!!

Em said...

It was great to see you at the ballet! Good for you!

Bethany said...

AAAHHH!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited and so jealous. I totally wish I could take the class with you. I remember Lindsey VERY well. She's UBBER talented. And I'm almost positive (okay, 100%) that I've worn that costume before.

angie said...

Dani, my bff!! How are you?? I miss you like CRAZY!! I must come and hang out. I should take your kiddos for a day too, so you can rest!! Call me!!

Jen K. said...

Just checking in on you! I was fun to see you and Ang again... it had been too long! We need to get together more often! I hope you are feeling better...

LYDIA said...

I am so jealous that you are in a dance class, is it an advanced class? Or for beginners? I would love to take it, but only if it's for beginners. I wish I could have seen you perform, you were always fun to watch.