Friday, September 28, 2007

Discovery gateway







Gassing up the car, sssssssssss
I took the kids to the museum(sounds boring but it's cool) for Jaden's 3rd birthday activity. It was our first time there and it was awesome. I thought it was so cool I bought a pass...I later had buyers remorse, so I have to use it now so I don't waste my money. It is just that you need to get up all your energy to pack the kids and the million items that go with them to drive dowtown and pay for parking and have to leave with them screaming because they want to sleep there. That kind of remorse- it is all part of the gig though. I realized I can't be cleaning or "doing something" all the time or before you know it, the kids all the sudden seem a little bit older than last time you checked. You know? Somedays I just have to remember to push slow on lifes remote and really watch them...

1 comment:

angie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I have heard SO MUCH about that place. When Avi gets old enough we will have to go for sure. Are you having a fun weekend?